Coffee – The word where the morning starts! Well, nowadays our lives go with full speed and let’s be honest – tension is everywhere. Over the days we feel our energies drained, catching ourselves to be lazy in the morning even to miss the work because we feel so tired or demotivated. If you found yourself in these sentences we have very clear advice – read this espresso machine reviews and find out how can you manage your energy and mood in the morning. After reviewing coffee makers like keurig K55 vs K250, let’s talk about more sophisticated and powerful espresso coffee machines.
1. DeLonghi ECAM22110SB is the first product we have chosen for our espresso machines reviews.
Delonghi, founded in 1902, is an top home appliances manufacturer from Italy holding the name for making one of the best espresso, cappuccino and latte machines in the world. Its name has always been associated with high quality, solid and elegant products.
DeLonghi ECAM22110SB is a fully automatic compact coffee machine, which allows you to make any kind of coffee by your taste. Though, it is compact, Delonghi ECAM22110SB has all the features that its full-size alternatives have, which makes it a first-choice product.
Never has it been easier to make your favorite kind of authentic coffee at home with a single touch on a button. This coffee machine’s distinguished features will make you feel like a real barista with a top-notch coffee-maker.
1.1 Features – Espresso Machine Reviews:
- It’s compact design guarantees, that this espresso machine will beautifully suit your kitchen countertop. Though, do not underestimate its capabilities! Delonghi ECAM22110SB has all the features of full-size super-automatic coffee machine.
- You can easily feel the machine with tap water and the filtration system will do everything to guarantee your safety.
- Delonghi ECAM22110SB provides you with a real coffee experience. It will manually mix steam and milk to furnish your coffee with a creamy froth, just like you love it!
- Integrated grinder will grind fresh coffee beans to your preferable size, taste to guarantee the freshness of your coffee. In case you are short in time, you can always use pre-ground which is located in the second chamber.
- Thanks to its smart technology, you can customize your coffee according to your taste and the machine will remember it for the future uses.
- The machine is equipped with a Rapid Cappuccino System which allows you to make coffees instantly without losing a temperature.
- Besides saving your space, this machine will save your money too! Thanks to energy-saving switch you will save up to 75% of electricity.
- This all-in-one coffee machine will brew delicious espresso, cappuccino, latte or macchiato for you in no time.
- In addition to Italian stylish design, manufacturer has made all the parts accessible for cleaning/washing. You can easily remove water tank, drip tray and used espresso beans for cleanup. The front menu settings allow you to adjust temperature, coffee strength and cup size to your needs.
- The indicators will notify you about the time to clean the machine. Also, don’t forget that you can wash the machine in a dishwasher without any worries.
- Manufacturer: Delonghi
- Country: Italy
- Type: Compact Fully Automatic Machine
- Coffee: Latte, espresso, cappuccino, macchiato.
- Control Panel: with push buttons
- Dimensions: 17X9.4X13.8 Inches
- Weight: 19.8 Pounds
- Warranty: 2-years international warranty
2. Our next choice – Gaggia Anima Prestige is also manufactured in Italy by a traditional coffee-machine company Gaggia.
Founded in 1947 in Milan, Gaggia has since been making special espresso and cappuccino machines. Today it is owned by Phillips subsidiary Saeco International Group, which means that this collaboration promises a wonderful mix of Gaggia’s rich tradition and the technological advancements of Phillips.
The Gaggia Anime Prestige is a top-quality automatic coffee machine which fuses the natural taste of fine coffee with modern technologies. Just a single touch is enough for this machine to make a delicious espresso with milk for you. The solid build and LED display will make your experience with this coffee maker unforgettable and long.
2.2 Features – Espresso Machine Reviews:
- The main distinguishable feature of Gaggia Anima Prestige is its integrated milk carafe, which allows you to make specialty milk drinks with a single button touch. The machine is provided with a double chambered milk carafe which will pour the milk into your cup to make a delicious coffee with milk. Also, you can remove the carafe and replace it with a hot water spout and make drinks like hot tea and Americano.
- With one touch, Gaggia Anima Prestige will brew your favorite kind of coffee and froth it with milk automatically.
- You can easily adjust brewing options for all kinds of popular coffees: Cappuccinos, lattes, macchiatos and espresso.
- With the help of user-friendly front menu and LED display you can control temperature in 3 modes: Minimum (177 F), Medium (183 F) and Maximum (185 F).
- The coffee machine is designed in a way to make its cleaning and maintenance process extremely easy and quick. You have an easy access to water tank and bean hopper, which you can remove and wash quickly.
- You can notice the Italian style in Gaggia Anime Prestige at once. The panel, as well as the whole body, is made of stainless steel which guarantees that your coffee machine will withstand a heavy use for many years.
- After making your favorite coffee you can leave the machine turned on as it will automatically go into stand-by mode after 1 hour of idle time reducing the energy use.
2.3 Specifications – Espresso Machine Reviews:
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Country: Italy
- Machine Type: Automatic Coffee Machine
- Coffee Types: Espresso, Latte, Macchiato, Cappuccino
- Control Panel and Menu: Push buttons and LED Display
- Body: Stainless Steel front panel
- Dimensions: 16.9X8.7X13.4 Inches
- Weight: 16 Pounds
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
3. And the last choice in our espresso machine reviews is a bestseller from Australia – Breville BES870XL.
The Australia-based Breville, founded in 1932, is a producer of high-class home appliances that are sold all over the world. Its products distinguish with high-quality build, fine design and modern features.
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine is not an exception. It deserves to be one of the best-selling products on market due to its distinguished capabilities.
3.2 Features – Espresso Machine Reviews:
- The main value of this coffee machine is that it maintains the sense of freshness. It grinds the coffee beans every time you decide to make a tasty coffee. As we all know, the grinded beans lose their genuine flavor in just minutes after grounding, that’s why manufacturer has constructed this machine in a way that it grinds beans each time you press the start button. As a result, The Breville Barista Express delivers fresh and delicious coffee in a matter of seconds. The integrated grinder does the grounding job in no time.
- Everyone knows that learning to make a decent espresso takes tons of time and energy. The Breville Barista Express will transform even a beginner into a professional barista.
- It is comfortable both for beginners and experts. The last mentioned can adjust grind sizes, amounts and pressure according to their taste.
- Besides integrated grinder, this machine has other interesting features too. 15-bar Italian pump and heating system will control the water temperature so the espresso experience will always be the exact and favorable.
- Though it has many professional features and tools, still the Barist Express is the best match for beginners too.
- The whole body is made of stainless steel that guarantees many years of intensive use.
- It is easy to clean with the detachable drip trays and hideaway storage compartment for keeping cleaning stuff.
- Volumetric Control: you can manually over-ride 1 and 2 cup volumes
- Clean-Me light tells you when you have to clean the machine with the cleaning kit that is included in the package.
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Country: Australia (manufactured in China)
- Type: Automatic Espresso Machine
- Coffee Types: Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino, Macchiato, etc.
- Dimensions: 13.2X12.5X15.8 Inches
- Weight: 23 Pounds
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty.
Summarize – Espresso Machine Reviews
To sum up – We have provided several products – the ones WHO have the best resúme, the ones WHO are best qualified to serve its’ customer with an exceptional taste and aroma. But the most important thing is to analyze your situation and choose the right product for you. Based on your situation the choices can be various.
Like the man said: “what goes best with a cup of coffee? another cup”. The truth is the pace of humanity has reached the significant level where we all need extra attention and extra energy. So considering the fact that neither of us wants to waste time or energy, the best way to solve that need is to have a machine, who’s ready to make the coffee anytime for free.
So once again you don’t have to decide which one of espresso machines to get – you have to decide what kind of a person you want to be. World need’s energized, motivated and operative humans, ones who’ll be the inspiration for the next generation. Let the world see you as the one who’s ready to change it. Let the world see you as the one who’s a morning lover.